I. The administrator of personal data according to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is the Association of Defence and Security of Industry of the Czech Republic, ID: 67362176 with registered office at Washingtonova 25, 110 00 Prague 1 (hereinafter referred to as the “administrator”).
II. The administrator’s contact details are
address: Washingtonova 25, 1Q0 00, Prague 1
telephone: +420 224 235 320
Databox ID: nuu56ky
III. In the sense of the GDPR, personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
I. The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on filling out the contact form.
II. The administrator processes your necessary identification and contact data.
III. The administrator processes personal data based on a legal reason or legitimate interest.
IV. The legal reason for processing personal data is
• legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
• Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
V. The purpose of personal data processing is
• sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
I. The administrator stores personal data
• for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and the exercise of claims from these contractual relationships.
• for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 2 years, if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
II. After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator deletes the personal data.
I. Recipients of personal data are persons:
• providing marketing and analytical services.
II. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. The exception is the processing of “cookies” files according to Article 7, paragraph III.. of this document.
I. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
• the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
• the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR or restrict processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
• the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR.
• the right to object to the processing of personal data according to Article 21 GDPR a
• the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
• the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article 1, Section II of these terms and conditions.
II. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
I. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner personally by the administrator or persons authorized by him and further through a processor based on a contract for the processing of personal data.
II. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
III. The administrator declares that only authorized persons have access to personal data.
I. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer. They are stored by the internet browser at the request of the individual websites you are viewing. Websites can request file content back. According to him, they will recognize which pages you have previously visited, if you have something in your basket or if you are logged in. Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of most websites on the Internet.
II. What types of cookies do we use:
• Short-term cookies – they are valid for the duration of your visit and expire a few minutes after you leave the pages of our website. They help the basic functions of our website.
• Long-term cookies – valid for several days to months. They make it easier to set up our website and when you return, they help you to log in or to remind you of our website’s offer in the advertising areas of other websites
• Technical cookies. Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and all the functions it offers. These files ensure the storage of products in the basket, the display of the list of favourite products, the correct functioning of filters, or login. Without these cookies, the website will not function properly, and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
• Marketing cookies that are subject to your consent. If you do not give consent, you can continue to visit and use our website.
• Analytical cookies see Google Analytics Cookies below.
II. Cookie settings are in your browser settings.
III. Google Analytics cookies
• On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use the collected information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
• The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser accordingly; however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to their full capacity.
• In addition, you can object at any time to the collection of data generated by cookies that are related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and to the processing of this data by Google by installing the plugin available at the following download link: http:/ /tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
I. By sending the contact form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
II. The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website.
These terms and conditions take effect on March 1, 2022.